RefreshHIMEntriesFacebooktwitterasianwikiWikipediaGood dramafollow

Looking for another admin.
posted at Thursday, December 5, 2013 , 10:45 AM



Hello my dear friends all around the world.

I'm sorry for not updating anything regarding KSJ. I'm really sorry. Actually, I was married on 3/5/2013 . until i am totally forgt about this blog. since KSJ made a comeback with his new drama, Gold Rainbow, I suddenly remembered about this fan blog. So , I'm asking, if someone would like to be admin for this blog? I mean, if I was not updating this blog, maybe you can share more. since this is a fan blog ^^

please contact me through chatbox of give me anything that related to social network ^^
Ok?

a photo to heal ur heart. :)


i'll be back tomrrow , and update more about him ^^











OLDER POST ▶ ◀ NEWER POST