RefreshHIMEntriesFacebooktwitterasianwikiWikipediaGood dramafollow

Variety Show : Sang Sang Plus
posted at Wednesday, January 23, 2013 , 5:32 AM




안녕하세요 !

Next variety show, lets start with 상상 플러스 [Sang Sang Plus] ^^ Well, it is on 2007, during My Man's Woman broadcast / end. I don't really remember when was it. Ok. Lets get to the point. You will know more about him. He likes motorbike a lot. He also a DJ once ago with a name As Kim Tae Yeong ^^ hahaha. listen to his sweet voice, I mean, the way he talked to be a DJ :D


And.. I would like to say Sorry because there was no english subtitle :'C I tried my best to find it, but I couldn't find any. I hope you don't really mind. so, here's the site.


Next, will be Running Man. I believed most of KSJ fan already watched it, 그렇죠? but, it's ok. i will try to find full sub one. hehehe. Oh wait. before that, i would like to post some photos during the filming ^^

Photos :



????
lol funny kim sang joong.
>.<





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,






OLDER POST ▶ ◀ NEWER POST