RefreshHIMEntriesFacebooktwitterasianwikiWikipediaGood dramafollow

Kim Sang Joon During His Young Age.
posted at Saturday, January 26, 2013 , 4:44 AM



안녕하세요 !

Hye Guys. I'm so sorry for not update yesterday. My laptop 갑자기 hang. I don't know why. So, I just send to repare it. Now, I'm using my friend's laptop. So, today I want to share his 'oldddddddddddddddddd' photo. >.< hehe

I don't know how you will interact when you see this photo. But for me, I really love his young age :) Really cute >.< hahaha























nowadays, probably it looks normal. but, at that time , i mean in late 90's , this kind of look was very very handsome. and now, you can see how he transform. In late 40's he is able to make ladies 'shakennn' with his charismatic and handsome look, isn't it >.< ? haha





Labels: , , , ,






OLDER POST ▶ ◀ NEWER POST