RefreshHIMEntriesFacebooktwitterasianwikiWikipediaGood dramafollow

Kim Sang Joong will Make a special appearance/Cameo in Doctor Stranger.
posted at Sunday, February 16, 2014 , 1:33 AM

Hello Guys. Im sorry to disappoint you, But Kim Sang Joong wil just make special appearance in this drama. It's not official since there are no news and I only found this in a naver blog.




I gt excited when I read the blog. [thanks second admin for keep updating this blog. i really appreciate it] and I searched about it. thats true kim sang joong will be in this drama. and today, as I try to find again [today], kim sang joong will just make a cameo.

Don't worry, my dear friend. just believe that kim sang jong will comeback with A MAIN CAST ^^ and another new character. here. have you watching I hear Your Voice??? if you follow the drama, first, the antagonist [Jo MIn Kook] was actually casted to be a cameo and only on for several episode. but then, it changed ^^

maybe we can just hoping like that. but if it's not, then dont be tooo sad. he'll be back with more interesting character. :-)


FOLLOW OUR TWITTER : https://twitter.com/kimsangjoongie
LIKE OUR FBPAGE : https://www.facebook.com/KimSangJoongFanpage

Labels: ,






OLDER POST ▶ ◀ NEWER POST